Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

Wow....I really enjoyed this GAME!!

Reminded me of National Lampoons Vegas Vacation. And you know what? I'm losing at all these games just like chevy chase did in the movie. But.... it's still really fun and enjoyable. Great job everyone involved in this game. I would have liked to hear more music tracks, maybe even one per game. But, that's something easily looked passed.

&amp;gt; Rhythm Rockets &amp;lt; > Rhythm Rockets <

Wow Guys

Great job to everyone involved. I can't wait for the sequel.

sonic hedgehog hero pt2 sonic hedgehog hero pt2

I'm so CONFUSED!

Looks like you put a lot of effort into this, i was just really confused. I really couldn't understand what was going on, why there was a giant, and if I was actually attacking anything. As far as the art and the sound, it all seemed fairly fluid. Maybe its just me, but i just couldn't get into it.

Operation BlackKnife Operation BlackKnife

Wow, this Game is brilliant. Saving to Favorites

I honestly can't think of anything that could make this game better. Very well done, great music, and interesting style of gaming.

rytherix responds:

=) Thanks for the compliment! More games are on the way =D

Colob Colob

It's Not Bad

Good game, simple enough, and kept me interested for a few minutes. My Only issue was the timer. It seemed like it took forever at certain points.

Parrott's Bar Parrott's Bar

Took me a few minutes To Figure This Game out

I almost gave this a game a lower score because of me not being able to figure out that there were TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF GLASSES!!! I kept trying to put Vodka in the Beer Glasses!! Than I finally figure it out. Also, I found out that you can MULTITASK, found myself filling four different things at once. It's a little tough, but it's avery addicting game, well put together. I liked how every once and awhile there was a guy puking, oh, and the guy who got punched in the FACE when he walked off....GREAT STUFF!! CHEERS!!

Animation/Game school pro Animation/Game school pro

Killer Lisp Dude

The voice acting was pretty bad......but hey, it was there!! Guess it's better than none at all. The graphics weren't too bad, and the game at the end kinda tested you on what you learned. But.............Does anyone know if PBS has a FlashMovie Posting?, I bet it would do well there!! :)

Speed Ball! .demo. Speed Ball! .demo.

Like the concept, but didn't seem to be working

I went up to what I think was level 13 and I could not noticeably tell if the ball was getting progressively faster or not. Music was alright, could've used some sound effects. The play screen was a bit small. Seems like it needs a few adjustments.

Timmy Hunter 2001 Timmy Hunter 2001

I liked it

Good graphics, I liked the first person shooter style, sound effects and music! Blood and violence. Very Interactive, Not too extremely funny! I even played it twice!. Keep up the good work.